Who Are We?
Finndon Group is a trading name of Finndon Finance Ltd, which is registered in England and Wales, (company number 03016357) and whose registered address is Devonshire House, One Mayfair Place, London England, W1J BAJ
For every friend you invite to open a Finndon Group account earn £250.00 (“Referral Fee”).
This offer applies to all existing Qualifying members who invite new members (“Invited Member”) to the Finndon Group site and who have placed an investment of at least £5,000 in a mini-bond listed on the Finndon Group platform between 00:01 on 1st December 2018 and 23:59 on 30th December 2019 (the “Offer Period”).
PLEASE READ THESE REFERRAL TERMS CAREFULLY.
This “Agreement” (these referral terms together with the documents referred to in it) sets out the terms which govern our platform referral program (“Referral Program”). Please read this Agreement carefully before you use our Referral Program. By using our Referral Program, you confirm that you accept this Agreement and that you agree to comply with it. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you must not use our Referral Program.
a) Subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, Finndon Group shall pay you Referral Fees to your nominated bank account if you meet the Referral Program requirements.
b) You may use the Referral Program by sharing a unique link or by providing email addresses to Finndon Group.
c) Provided you meet the requirements, you are entitled to a Referral Fee each time you meet such requirements.
d) You must be a registered member of Finndon Group with an investor account (“Qualifying Member”) to use the Referral Program.
e) To qualify for the referral fee the following conditions and terms must be met:
- The Invited Member must have been invited by an existing Finndon Group Qualifying Member
- The Invited Member must click on the link supplied in the invitation email during their online application process and created a Finndon Group account
- The Invited Member must have funded an order to invest in mini-bonds of at least £5,000 in aggregate value on the Finndon Group platform
- If the same Invited Member is introduced by more than one Qualifying Member, the benefit will be assigned to the qualifying member whose link is used to create their Finndon Group account first.
f) Qualifying Members will have their Referral Fees credited into their bank account by within 14 days of the invited member becoming a Qualifying Member.
2. PROHIBITED USES
a) You may only use our Referral Programme in good faith for lawful purposes. You may not:
- You cannot invite yourself or by setting up a new Finndon Group member account
- Invite others that have created duplicate accounts;
- Use alternative contact information to refer yourself or others that have created duplicate accounts;
- Invite members that you do not know personally, if you do so in a way that (in Finndon Group’s sole and absolute opinion) constitutes spam or other undesirable or unsolicited communications;
- Invite an existing Finndon Group member using the invitation link, or who has been a Finndon Group member in the 6 months prior to the referral
- Invite fictitious persons;
- Do anything that damages Finndon Group’s brand, goodwill or reputation;
- Make payments to another user that are not genuine payments;
- Use the Referral Programme in: (i) any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or (ii) any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- otherwise attempt to circumvent this Agreement or the Referral Program.
b) Any obligation on you not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
3. IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
a) Finndon Group may require identification documents from you prior to paying the Referral Fee.
b) Finndon Group shall not be in breach of this Agreement (nor have any obligation to pay you an Referral Fee) if you do not (in Finndon Group’s sole and absolute discretion) provide the identification documents requested by Finndon Group.
4. DATA PROTECTION
a) You represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the express consent from the individuals whose data you provide us with.
5. ABUSE OF THE REFERRAL TERMS
a) Finndon Group has the right to refuse to pay you the Referral Fee if (in its sole and absolute discretion) Finndon Group suspects that you have not used the Referral Program in good faith or have breached this Agreement.
b) We will determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Agreement. When a breach of this Agreement has occurred, Finndon Group may take such action as we deem appropriate, including (but not limited to) termination of this Agreement, closing your account(s), closing third party account(s) and suspending the Referral Program.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a) Finndon Group accepts no liability for any use of the Referral Program which does not comply with this Agreement.
7. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
a) We may revise this Agreement at any time by amending this page. Continued use of the Referral Program shall amount to acceptance of the Agreement in force at that time.
8. CHANGES TO THE REFERRAL PROGRAM
Finndon Group reserves the right to:
- amend, alter or change the Referral Program at any time, without notice; and
- terminate the Referral Program at any time, without notice. In the event the Referral Program is terminated, Finndon Group will not be obliged to credit any accounts that would have otherwise qualified for Referral Fee.
9. APPLICABLE LAW
9.1 This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
9.2. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
10. CONTACT US
To contact us, please email email@example.com